Safety is the most important facet of all of H&G Underground Utilities’ operations. H&G provides employees with the proper training to allow for the safest possible working environment on every jobsite. Safety programs completed by employees include:
- OSHA 10
- OSHA 30
- CPR/First Aid Training
- Confined Space Entry Training
- Trenching and Excavating Competent Person Training
- Hoisting Competent Person Training
- Working with Electricity/Overhead Powerlines Competent Person Training
- Nipsco Damage Prevention Training
H&G Underground Utilities utilizes a safety program that has been developed and reviewed by entities such as INSAFE, OSHA, the United States Army Corps of Engineers, and private safety consultants.
We value our employees as our greatest asset, but also as individuals, and understand that their welfare is critical to the success of their families, as well as our company.
Through vigilant hazard analysis and comprehensive standard operating procedures, H&G is able produce the high quality results that our customers come to expect while maintaining the health and well-being of all.